A software dedicated to passenger transport should help you to carry out the simple actions of the everyday life going from the management of the planning to the statistical analysis of your activity.
Regarding the management of your schedule, operators can :
- To record transport missions and routes: school transport or regular shuttle service;
- Optimize routes and frequent toursfor tourist excursions and recurring tours for example;
- Schedule drivers, buses and other vehicles;
- Geolocate your drivers via the application installed on their phone. Thus, you can follow the positions of your drivers in real time while they are on mission with your customers.
In addition, on the software they will be able to:
- Manage your staff: operator, accountant and drivers (salaried drivers and subcontractors)
- Manage your fleet of vehicles: sedans, vans, minibuses or coaches
The business activity of your passenger transport company is also centralized in the WAY-Plan software:
- Produce complete quotes and follow up on those awaiting confirmation for passenger transport services
- Generate your invoices at the end of the mission and manage payment deadlines
There are several management softwares for passenger transport such as WAY-Plan on the market, you will choose the software that best meets the needs of your passenger transport company.
Don’t neglect the quality of the follow-up either!
Consequently, the use of a management software must be accompanied by a personalized service. This allows your teams to make full use of all the functionalities and allows you to make your license profitable as soon as possible.